Check out the latest!
Play some Games!
Find us @ Facebook!
Find us @ Twitter

We hope you have enjoyed your visit(s) to P.L.A.Y. and we appreciate any comments you would like to make...

Due to malicious code being put on the comments board we now review each message before placing it here.
All comments should be visible within 24hrs.

Full name:
Email address:
Comments:

submitted on August 17, 2012 12.10PM GMT

Comments: We have been bringing 3 of our grandchildren to PLAY for the last 2 years (at least) on a Tuesday for the after school Tea Time Special. Their ages range from 3 - 7 and this is great value and great fun for all ages. Unfortunately their parents will now be picking them up from school so our visits will be less frequent - thank you PLAY, we will miss you.
Name: Sheila Joel

submitted on August 16, 2011 11.23AM GMT

Comments: I took my 4 year old brother to PLAY we've been their about 5 times and i came here for my year 6 activity week years ago. my brother loves it and it is amazing value for money the food is wonderful i have never seen my brother get so hot and tired after being at PLAY. He defently will be having his 5th birthday party here !!
Thankyou to all the PLAY team.
Name: Rebecca Goodwin

submitted on June 05, 2011 8.19PM GMT

Comments: We took our 16 month old son to play for the first time today and he loved it! he was running round for 2 hours straight and enjoyed a lovly lunch after which must i say was brilliant value for money! deffently be back again and shall be booking for his 2nd birthday!
thanks for an amazing day!
Name: Tasha Maryan

submitted on May 25, 2011 4.29PM GMT

Comments: I have just been to PLAY with my two young sons and it was amazing. My eldest is 2 and my youngest is 5 months. My two year old loved it and the setting felt very safe. The staff were superb, I have never witnessed such warm and caring staff in a childrens play area before and the customer service I was given was outstanding. We loved it so much that I booked my sons 3rd birthday party to be held there before I left.
We got a free hot drink, squash and a biscuit and we also stayed for lunch and the food was really nice compared to other play area menus. There was a great deal of choice and it was delicious. Well Done PLAY you are our new favourite place to go :-)
Name: Emily Stakim

submitted on February 13, 2011 5.24PM GMT

Comments:
This was our very first visit today and it was well worth it. Our kids had so much fun and we could not fault the staff. It was very clean and the themed decoration was fantastic. The soft play was also great. The kids were very tired when they left and we will definately go back again. Recommended for a visit!
Name:  Darren Collard

submitted on March 4, 2010 8.06PM GMT

Comments: My mum and I brought my 15-month-old twin girls down to P.L.A.Y. for the first time today and were thoroughly impressed by everything from the warm informative welcome to the facilities themselves. The wall murals are superb and the equipment safe yet exciting. Everything is clean and tidy and looks very professional, almost like in a theme park. My girls loved it and so did their Nanny and I! 10/10 and we will be back soon!
Name: Adam Hurley

submitted on February 7, 2010 12.05PM GMT

Comments: I would like 2 make a suggestion please as me and my son have been comin down 2 play for a while and had no problems well we came down 2day and my son was not only shouted at by another parent but smacked on the hand aswell he is very traumatized he is autistic could i try and suggest that  you may look into having a register for all visitors to sign in as this would of been very helpfull to me today also maybe try and put signs up for other parents not 2 smack other children.
Name: Tanya

In Response: Thank you for the suggestion Tanya. We will be implementing a register in the near future around June, July 2011.

submitted on January 26, 2010 2.21PM GMT

Comments: Wonderful facilites and staff.  Prices extremely reasonable and good food
too.  Play area is near perfect, but would love to give my toddler sips of water at the
chairs rather than pull her outside.
Name: Sherida

submitted on August 16, 2009 5.45PM GMT

Comments: We have just had a party for our 5 year old, and a party of 8.
We would like to thank all the staff for the level of service.
The party food was the best we have come across. Highly recommended.
Name: Lloyd Harris

submitted on June 27, 2009 7.25 PM GMT

Comments: My 5 year old attended a birthday party at PLAY on saturday 27th June and I just wanted to say what an excellent service you offer. I was in the under 4's section with my 19 month old during the party and one of your young male staff members on duty gave excellent customer service. My son was reluctant to use the equipment as he is quite nervous and your staff member encouraged him to climb up and play, he also looked after my son when i took my daughter to the toilet. He was very friendly and my son quickly became attached to him and followed him around till we left.

Anyway i just thought i would let you know as i dont usually see that level of service and interaction. We will definately be visiting regularly in future.
Name: Davina Angell

submitted on April 18, 2009 6.16 PM GMT

Comments: Great size, i like to sit by the door so i know the kids haven't escaped!! some places are too big or have numerous exits, and you can not relax. Brill keep it up.  Would like to let kids sip water in the play area, as i have to round up all the kids to take one outside for a drink!
Name: Mum of 3

submitted on April 10, 2009 11.14 PM GMT

Comments: As an young teen of 13 i am upset that quazer went and would think that it would be possible for you to rebuilt it in the same area it was, as it would be great for young teens to bring that back agian and was great fun
Name: James

submitted on March 03, 2009 11.17 AM GMT

Comments: We had a fantastic time at play and will definitely come again. I'd even go as far as to say it's the best indoor play area in the country! Great atmosphere.
Name: Jon Moxom

submitted on February 25, 2009 4.36 PM GMT

Comments: My 1 year old daughter really enjoyed the toddler area and was able to go i the big area with daddy too. the food was good and portions quite big. the only bad thing was that she couldnt come out and have a sip of water because no food or drink in the play area room. i can understand not on the frame but why not be able to have a sip of drink on the chairs as they are running around loads. but altogether great fun and great value we will definately be coming back regularly
p.s.... i agree with the person who said would be nice to see some fish in the tank! :)
Name: Chloe

submitted on February 20, 2009 11.02 AM GMT

Comments: Came to your birtday open day on the 18th and the kids had a great time they wanted to come back on the 19th. great idea having all the different thinks going on during half term.Who was the man having photos taken? was he famous?
Only bad comment we sat at a dirty table for 5 mins and had to ask to get it cleared. We will be back soon.
Name: Jeff Waterson

submitted on February 12, 2009 7.18 AM GMT

Comments: My kids found play very fun and exciting. I went in with my youngest and thought it was great!! The food is really good and a great value. My children loved it. Good Luck!
Name: Ellie Earl

submitted on January 29, 2009 2.39 PM GMT

Comments: amazing i would really recomend it to children.
Name: Jake Harber

submitted on January 29, 2009 2.24 PM GMT

Comments: visited on the 28th of jan with my friend and our twins so we had 4 one year olds we planned to have lunch with you, but had a problem with the lack of high chairs 4 babies and no highchairs not good we had to sit the babies at the big tables so lunch was a nightmare. other then that we thought the food was very good value twins and grown up enjoyed our food, and twins loved the play area.
Name: Allyson Johns

submitted on January 25, 2009 07.44 AM GMT

Comments: I was impressed having never been before - I'm not a great fan of these, although the children love them. My reasons are because sometimes they are just too big and I cannot keep a suitable eye on my 2 and 3 year old. However at P.L.A.Y, it was just the right size. Neither too big nor too small, clean and tidy. The boys loved it as did I!
Name: A Groves

submitted on January 14, 2009 10.48 PM GMT

Comments: I have been going to flying fortress since fun junction closed and was told the other day it was opened up under a new name so thought i would pop in and look it over. gone was the smelly feet pong and the play area was warmer during the cold weather and the staff still very friendly food was great better fresh pizza than i remember. well done
only sad thing is my kids will be too old in 2 years i will miss the pizza!!
keep it up and good luck in these tough times.
Name: J T Hooker

submitted on December 9, 2008 10.14 PM GMT

Comments: My 6 and 2 year old love it. We often pop in after shopping in Worthing and stay for lunch (good food and reasonable) - nice and quiet on school mornings. Great place to meet with a few friends.
Name: Nicky Gregory

submitted on November 23, 2008 12:52 PM GMT

Comments: I would like to say well done. I recently came to P.L.A.Y & was very impressed with the changes. I must say a big improvement in many areas since I last visited when it was Fun Junction. Cleaner, brighter, smells better, food a huge improvement & value for money. Keep up the good work. It would be good to see some fish in the tank (as long as they are looked after!). My one bit of advice I would give is 'just carry on keeping it clean & fresh!'
Name: T Cloutt

submitted on November 2, 2008 5:37 PM GMT

Comments: I think play is fantastic.Great place to take your children and play hosts the best partys.The staff at play are great,cheerful,and approachable.The Web site is brilliant,gives you all the information you need.Keep up the good work play.
Name:

submitted on November 2, 2008 1:39 AM GMT

Comments: i agree with betty, as i was ment to be doing the site up for them, but quit.. because personal reasons i dont wish to dicuss!! if i did/do the site up it would have a good accessable layout, and maybe be coding and sliced with a javascript code.. but heyy :]
Name: Dean Boyling

submitted on October 31, 2008 1:13 PM GMT

Comments: I disagree with Betty. I think the website is great it tells you all you need to know. As I used to run my own playarea up north I understand how difficult it is getting good pictures of the playarea with netting in the way. Also the difficulty of having pictures without children in them. I have been down to P.L.A.Y and would like to say you have done a great job. High 5 all your staff.
Name: Phil Otay

submitted on October 30, 2008 7:13 PM GMT

Comments: this is a really badly put together wesbite. It says a lot about the hard work you have done but little about the facilities available or few pictures of the equipment. You need to showcase your equipment, as I will now be visiting monkey bizness as I know what is there!
Name: Betty Robertson

submitted on November 2, 2008 9.30PM GMT

Response: Thanks to Betty Robertson's comments.
I agree, there should be more pictures of the equipment on the web site, it's just that we are still making improvements to the overall look of our frame.
This takes time, we only have  5-6 hours a day while we are shut to make these improvements and we would also like some sleep. (LAZY)
Unfortunately we are only human. We also agree with the comment about the website, I am not a web guru, I just do the best I can with the limited time available. This will also improve over time hopefully. It saves us around £500 a year to design the site in house and we pass our savings on to you, so it's not all bad.
Name: David @ P.L.A.Y.

submitted on October 30, 2008 5:58 PM GMT

Comments: great place for kids and adults to play and let off steam! My daughter and I have spent many hours here either at a party or just to play.
Name:

contact us: info@play.com                                                                                                                                               ©2014-2015 P.L.A.Y. UK Ltd

Powered by Fasthosts